SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE VARIOUS EVENTS!
Everyone is welcome at the BROADWELL AND DONNINGTON FETE
Save the Date for Magic Wiz, Gary Horne (saxophonist), Fun, Food and Fete!
Broadwell and Donnington are joining forces for a traditional summer Fete on Saturday 9th June from 1p.m. to 4 p.m. on Broadwell Village Green (GL56 0UF).
Plenty of FREE parking and entrance is FREE
‘We are planning a fun summer’s day out with traditional stalls,Magic Wiz to entertain the children, our famous Duck Races and an amazing Dog Show, lots of good food and drink and plenty of places to sit, relax and take it all in. Saxophonist, Gary Horne, is coming along to ‘party’ the atmosphere. We look forward to welcoming you, your family and friends – and your dog!‘
A host of events will run from 1p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our famous Duck Races start at 1.30 p.m.
- the fun Dog Show, with numerous classes (entry from 1p.m. onwards) at 1.30 p.m.
- Children’s Race
- ‘Welly Wanging’
- Tug o’War
- Raw Egg Throwing/Catching!
- Local Donnington Artist’s work
- Craft Stalls – jewellery, gifts, etc.
- Cakes for Sale
- Pimms and Drinks
- Fox Inn pub beside the Green open all d
- BBQ with burgers and hotdogs
- Delicious Teas
- Strawberries and Donnington Holmleigh Dairy Cream
- Ice Creams
- And lots, lots more …..
And … take a stroll to Broadwell’s beautiful 12th Century church of St. Paul’s which, will be open to visitors.